Конспект уроку з англійської мови за темою «ПОДОРОЖ» (10 КЛАС)
Мета: систематизувати знання лексичного матеріалу за темою «Подорож»
ознайомити учнів з новою лексикою;
удосконалювати вміння використовувати засвоєну лексику в усному та писемному мовленні;
навчати вживати мовні кліше в ситуаціях;
формувати практичні вміння правильно вживати граматичний матеріал;
розвивати навички читання та перекладу незнайомого тексту;
навчати учнів встановлювати значення незнайомих слів з контексту;
удосконалювати навички аудитивної компетенції школярів;
1. Організаційний момент.
Good morning, pupils.
Who is on duty today?
Who is absent today?
What date is it today?
2. Повідомлення теми і мети уроку.
When people want travel they need a lot of information: the way of traveling, the things they have to take with them, some information about country they want to go to. That’s why we shall speak about it.
8. Розвиток навичок читання.
1) Read and express your opinion.
Do you agree with the thoughts of the famous people?
1. To see once is worth more than hearing a hundred times.
2. Who lives sees much. Who travels sees more.
3. Don't listen to what they say. Go see.
4. Traveling is almost like talking with men of other centuries.
5. He travels fastest who travels alone.
6. Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.
7. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.
8. Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.
9. He that travels far knows much.
10. The most difficult step of any journey is the first step
11. Travelling is learning.
12. A day of travelling will bring a basketful of learning.
13. Tell me with whom you travel, and I'll tell you who you are.
2) Find the names of means of transport
T J B C S H I P T S
R E U A R A F T R C
A T S R T A X I A O
M B I K E F R B I O
A I R P L A N E N T
F E R R Y B O A T E
H E L I C O P T E R
3) Now look attentively at the questions written on the blackboard, try to understand the text and find out the correct answer.
Almost all people are fond of travelling. It is very interesting to see new places, another towns and countries. People may travel either for pleasure or on business. There are various means of travelling. For me there is nothing like travel by air; it is more comfortable, more convenient and, of course, far quicker than any other means. There is none of the dust and dirt of a railway or car journey, none of the trouble of changing from train to steamer and then to another train.
With a train you have speed, comfort and pleasure combined. From the comfortable seat of a railway carriage you have a splendid view of the whole countryside. If you are hungry, you can have a meal in the dining-car; and if a journey is a long one you can have a wonderful bed in a sleeper.
Travelling by ship is also very popular now. It is very pleasant to feel the deck of the ship under the feet, to see the rise and fall of the waves, to feel the fresh sea wind blowing in the face and hear the cry of the seagulls.
Many people like to travel by car. It is interesting too, because you can see many sights in a short time, you can stop when and where you like, you do not have to buy tickets or carry your suitcases.
A very popular means of travelling is hiking. It is travelling on foot. Walking tours are very interesting. Hitch-hiking is a very popular method of travelling among young people. But it is not as popular in our country as abroad.
Скачати конспект уроку "Подорож"
Скачати презентацію уроку "Презентація. Подорож"